Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Raw Vegan Recipes + Chocolates

OFF THE RECORD: Inspired by the Master Chef audition process, I hosted a small dinner party this weekend, where I premiered two recently created raw vegan recipes.

The "cream" of tomato soup was a hit. Jenna, who eats dairy regularly, said that if I hadn't told her the soup is vegan, she would have believed there was milk in it, because of the creamy texture and taste. John described my pesto stuffed portabello mushrooms as "outrageous!" Kip said my macadmia cheez stuffed portobello mushrooms were "awesome".

The kids loved the salad and tomato soup above all, until the chocolates came out.

I spent the autumn perfecting my chocolate recipe and methods, so my friends had tasted them before (actually, they received them as Christmas presents.) Still, they're always a fave.

Here's how I make them:




The whole batch was gobbled up within minutes!

If you'd like the recipes for any of the above mentioned treats, drop me a line or leave your comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment