Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me & Gordon Ramsay, part 6: The Call Back

We met in room 902 of Boston's most elite hotel...

Sounds like the beginning of a clandestine romance, doesn't it?
Actually, my rendezvous was with the Casting Directors from the company that's producing Gordon Ramsay's new reality show, Master Chef.

It was one of those rare occasions when I was the interviewee, rather than the interviewer. Being on the other side of the table, and extremely sleep deprived, was a bit daunting. To put it bluntly, I babbled like a brook. Ah, well...

The good news is, they seemed to like me. After 30 or 40 minutes, we parted, all of us smiling. They thanked me for taking four hours out of my day to drive there and back.

Off the record: I'm just grateful I had the opportunity, and I'm looking forward to taking the next step.


2 comments:

  1. great blog! Hey, good luck with the next step. I didn't know you were even doing this! By the way, D and I LOVE the dumpster/duct tape outfits you and M are wearing. xoxo mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about the next step!

    ReplyDelete