Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off the Record: Communication Breakdown's Drivin' Me Mad

Hmmm... I think that's how the lyrics to Communication Breakdown go. Actually, it might not even be a song, but in my head, there's music. I just read the following quote from Deepak Chopra (who, by the way, knocks my socks off), and I just had to share it with you.

"Talking person to person can be totally misunderstood, just as on the Net. Blogs give you a chance to be misunderstood en masse - and grateful when that one sympathetic reader responds and gives you hope for the future of the mind."
~ Deepak Chopra

Off the record, I sometimes have such difficulty engaging in live interpersonal conversations. (The exception is during interviews, because I have a list of questions and it's expected I'll probe.) Deepak Chopra's words above make me laugh, because they ring true... maybe too true!

OK, sympathetic readers... your reponses are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment