Monday, May 4, 2009

Off the Record: How to Get Money to Make Art (Without Winning the Lottery)

Off the record, my friend Mira is one cool woman. She writes, she paints, she's fun to hang with, and she offers one sweet blog for artists of all sorts. I get her updates regularly and visit Mira's List to catch up on the latest grants and funding available for writers. You see, I'm all about empowerment, and that's what Mira's List offers.

"Finding Money for Your Dreams" is my favorite post thus far. It's both inspiring, and chock-full of important and practical tips. It's a long read, but if you're an artist, it's well worth the time to check it out. Reading "Finding Money for Your Dreams" reminded me of some important steps I needed to take, and inspired me to act immediately.

http://miraslist.blogspot.com/2009/04/finding-money-for-your-dreams.html

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment