Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Media Bistro

Off the Record: Why did it take so long for me to discover Media Bistro?

This site is an invaluable resource for writers. They offer how-to articles, info about mastheads, a place where writers can post their credits or CV, and a plethora (I Love that word) of other information. They also offer classes in cities throughout the U.S.

Last night, I went to a class offered by MB in Boston. It was inspiring, informative and a great opportunity to meet other writers. I suppose some folks would feel competitive, but that's just not me. There's room for all the kids in the coffee shop, and we'll do much better if we share the cream and sugar instead of hoarding it. Bravo to the folks at the bistro who invited us in for a "cuppa joe"!

No comments:

Post a Comment